News:

This Forum is for the purpose of communication of cycling related issues. It is open to all with very few restrictions on content, but is moderated to some extent. Forum participants are expected to treat each other with dignity and respect.

Main Menu

Nail in Tire Pictures 7-23-12

Started by Frank Quan, July 22, 2012, 05:29:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank Quan

I don't know how to upload pictures to the ftp site but I'm sure that everyone has been waiting to see the pictures of the nail in Anthony's tire.

So....here they are!

The nail sticking out of the tire.  A perfect shot.

Here's a picture of Anthony fixing the tire.  Or just looking at it while the rest of us look at him.

And finally, a picture of the nail hole in the rim.  The new rim with only 50 miles on it.

karlos

Amazing puncture - photos added to the NCCC Photos > 2012 gallery...

Yes, great pictures Frank and I'm glad my odd luck with back wheels was able to provide these for the group to enjoy. 

Let's recap my last 6 months - 2 sheared off derailleur hangers, 2 broken spokes on rear wheel, one puncture of rear wheel rim, 4 calls for pick up (3 to my overjoyed newly licensed son) and too many flats to count.  It can't be me can it?  Except for the initial cursing, I've kept smiling and what is the cliche - a bad on the bike is better than...forget it, I don't know the cliche.  See you on Saturday!!

And now the broken hip?
Anthony, what have you done to upset the Cycling Gods?

I don't what I did to the gods Nerius!!  There were telling me to go with you to France and I didn't listen, maybe that was it.  I hate being laid up and not hearing about your trip.

I'll be back out ASAP.