News:

This Forum is for the purpose of communication of cycling related issues. It is open to all with very few restrictions on content, but is moderated to some extent. Forum participants are expected to treat each other with dignity and respect.

Main Menu

Roadies route catalog

Started by Robert Abraham, April 17, 2016, 08:32:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Comrades!

I have been working on the routes for the Saturday Regulars. I have removed several routes that were redundant or I simply didn't like, as well as updating many others. I have also made some changes to the names of many routes. Those of you that follow along with my Ride With GPS group should be aware that the current route catalog attached to that group has not been sorted, so it still contains routes that will be deleted or need to be updated. As of now, the official route catalog is that attached to the RwGPS club page. To view all of the groups routes, set the filter to sort by the tag "Saturday Regular". All routes posted on the NCCC web page will be linked to the routes in the RwGPS catalog.

https://ridewithgps.com/clubs/381-nccc

Again, let me remind all riders that I am always open to suggestions regarding the routes we ride. However, please send me an email and be specific.

-Robert