News:

This Forum is for the purpose of communication of cycling related issues. It is open to all with very few restrictions on content, but is moderated to some extent. Forum participants are expected to treat each other with dignity and respect.

Main Menu

RwGPS Group and Saturday routes

Started by Robert Abraham, September 18, 2016, 12:21:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Comrades!

The Ride with GPS group I had set up for the Saturday rides a few years ago will be deleted sometime in the next month. Now that we have a club account with a master route catalog, I feel it is no longer needed. I had originally created it as a tool for myself to keep routes organized and have a history of rides. However, with the migration to the club account, most of the links and broken and routes have changed or removed. If anyone wants any info on past rides or route history, I can provide that as requested.

I will be updating and removing Saturday ride routes in the next few months to reflect changes in roads and route usage. If anyone has any comments or if you see a route that you just cannot live without, let me know. The route catalog can be found at https://ridewithgps.com/clubs/381-nccc . If you filter the routes using the "RETIRED" tag, you will see routes that are on the chopping block. Routes that use the SLR path will be modified or simply not used until next spring, due to construction.

---Robert