News:

This Forum is for the purpose of communication of cycling related issues. It is open to all with very few restrictions on content, but is moderated to some extent. Forum participants are expected to treat each other with dignity and respect.

Main Menu

New ride leader needed beginning in November

Started by Robert Abraham, September 26, 2017, 11:24:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Comrades!

It's time for a change! A new ride leader is needed for the Saturday Regular group. Upon conclusion of the usual Saturday ride on October 28, I will be officially stepping down as ride leader. It's been fun, but I am no longer able to continue leading the group for various reasons. Successful completion of the Smart Cycling class (aka TS 101) is a requirement for any potential replacement. Any interested persons can contact me, and/or be at the upcoming board meeting to voice your interest to the board.

Thank you.

-Robert-

Rob,

This will a big loss with you leaving the leader position. Myself and I'm sure that many others feel the same. I think we have several candidates from the Regular group but I'm uncertain if they've taken the Smart Cycling course?  I'd like us to take a hand count over the next couple of weeks. 

R/
Ken