News:

This Forum is for the purpose of communication of cycling related issues. It is open to all with very few restrictions on content, but is moderated to some extent. Forum participants are expected to treat each other with dignity and respect.

Main Menu

Renew Camp Pendleton Access

Started by karlos, January 02, 2018, 05:41:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

karlos

To all NCCC riders who plan to ride through Camp Pendleton sometime (most of you) -

You all should have previously registered for access to the base by bicycle. I know that a Sunday ride this month is planning to ride through the base.

You may have forgotten or probably didn't know that the access needs to be renewed. You will not get an email from the base reminding you to do so. Please do this on your own...

Details here:
http://www.pendleton.marines.mil/About/Base-Information/Base-Access/
Select "Camp Pendleton Bike Route Access."

Please be advised, they will not email back if your registration is successful. Just do it and pray...

Thanks for the reminder, I didn't know it had to be renewed.  Done

karlos

Thanks to Robert Leone of the San Diego County Bike Coalition, who sent out a reminder. If you're like me, I glossed over the fine print that clearly states...

QuoteI also understand that if granted access to MCB CAMPEN for the purpose of bicycling, the duration of this access will not exceed 365 days from the day access was granted.

They made it easy ... only takes a minute  8)

Thanks, Robert!